Let's pretend this post isn't two days late, shall we?
1. How self-conscious do you get when someone’s pointing a camera at you? Incredibly so, as I always prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it, but there are rare days in which I feel that I look socially acceptable enough for candid snapshots.
2. What was the last meal you took a photo of? It was the brinner that J cooked in celebration of the Sons of Anarchy season finale (speaking of which, any other Sons fans here? drop a comment!) -- Conecuh sausage, scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese, homemade drop biscuits... it was sooo good!
|Om. Nom. And Nom.|
3. When were you last bitten or stung by something? I had a couple of mosquito bites over the summer on the backs of my calves. Apparently my blood is DELICIOUS to mosquitoes -- I have to be careful when I'm outside during the summer or I'll be eaten up!
4. What’s something people miss most when they move away from your area? This town is sort of a black hole... and not many people leave. I would have to say the low cost of living, though. Seriously. It's dirt cheap to live in Alabama compared to most other places. I learned that the hard way when I began researching the costs of living in other areas when Hubs would have interviews out-of-state.
5. On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why? I have to be the passenger. Because of my wonky eye (yes, I have special eyes, like that guy on the commercial) and my lack of depth perception, I get horrible, debilitating headaches very easily when I'm in a car for more than 90 minutes or so. The lack of depth perception plus continuous movement all around me makes for a torturous experience. When J & I took our trip to Livingston, Alabama (~4 hour drive) back in October, I was curled-up-in-bed-crying-my-eyes-out sick for about 3 hours after we arrived before I could even function, and I still wasn't really 100% until after we woke up the next morning.
So yeah, woohoo for Friday 5! On a Sunday!