Time for another Saturday 9!
1) In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of? That's a mighty long list, but let's give credit where credit is due and praise Disney & Pixar for telling a sweeter love story in five minutes than many movies can tell in two hours.
|Cross my heart.|
3) What's your favorite love song? Another long list... but the first song to come to mind is "They Love Each Other" by The Grateful Dead and I'm not much for country, but I really like "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton thanks to Hubs.
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor? Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Dr. Rajesh Koothrappalli, and honorable mention to Mister Howard Wolowitz, who has a MASTERS in engineering, thankyouverymuch. ;)
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where's she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? My current job has been the longest stretch... I've been here three and a half years, which is about two years too long. I usually start getting burned out right before the two year mark. I'm restless but it pays well so I'm trying to hang in here as long as possible. Some days... it's tough.
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants -- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often? I get annoyed in retail establishments if I see employees or customers being jerks, because I've been on both ends of it. Lack of common courtesy drives me mad. Hubs goes nuts if a restaurant isn't running the way (he thinks) it should, too. He has worked all areas of the restaurant life and he obsessively spots mistakes whenver we go out to eat. It's the management in him.
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test? Nope! Never had a reason to. Thankfully. Haha.
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? All of the above. YUM, peanut butter in my face.
9) Describe your favorite sweater. It's a secondhand (thanks, Cassandra) pullover sweater from Old Navy. It is solid bright red and over-sized and incredibly soft and I practically live in it when cold weather comes around each year.
|Oh, 90s wallpaper house. How I miss you.|