1) This song is about a guy who fell in love when he saw her face. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in love at first conversation. J & I are a perfect example of that. We got married six months after meeting.
|Six months & 1 day after this photo was taken, we were married. ♥|
3) On their TV show, the boys competed for the same girl. Have you and a friend ever been romantic rivals? Nah. My taste in men has always been (radically) different than my friends' tastes.
4) In another episode, the Monkees visited the circus. If you were confident there was a good strong net beneath you, would you walk across the high wire? Absofrickinlutely NOT.
5) The Monkees show originally aired on Monday nights. Do you have a favorite day of the week? Well, the thing is, when you don't have a set schedule, it's harder to pick a favorite day of the week. Haha. I like Sunday afternoons when both J & I are off. There's a lot of lounging, reading, exploring, and snuggling. What else could you possibly need?
6) Davy Jones guest starred on an episode of The Brady Bunch. The plot revolved around Marcia's efforts to get him to perform at the prom. Share one of your memories from a school dance. I never went to one. Not one. I basically abhorred all school functions unless they were theater-related.
7) At the height of their popularity, the Monkees' faces and logo appeared on a lot of merchandise, including lunch boxes. Which would you rather have for lunch -- chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad? None of the above, please, because they're all covered in MAYO. Mayonnaise is the most disgusting condiment on the planet. Can't I just have a cheeseburger?
8) You have an afternoon all to yourself. Would you rather spend it at the mall, checking out what's new in the stores and people watching, or walking through the forest, observing the birds and trees and leaves? If the weather is nice, I'd prefer to be outside either reading or writing.
9) Do you have a good memory for names? Names, yes, but not faces.